Saturday 7 May 2011

Commandments.

A few final outcomes from my recent project 'The 10 Commandments'. The brief is set with a list of rules such as using only visual alphabet provided and two colors only (white is not a color), which is tough due to its limitation.
Breaking the rules and pushing boundaries are risky, but I did it anyway. This brief shows me how to look at things and make sure myself following the rules indeed.

You shall not take the name of the Lord your God in vain, for the Lord will not hold him guiltless who takes His name in vain
com4

You shall not commit adultery
adultery02

Honor your father and your mother, that your days may be long upon the land which the Lord your God is giving you
com5

You shall not make for yourself a carved image, or any likeness of anything that is in heaven above, or that is in the earth beneath, or that is in the water under the earth; you shall not bow down to them nor serve them. For I, the Lord your God, am a jealous God, visiting the iniquity of the fathers on the children to the third and fourth generations of those who hate Me, but showing mercy to thousands, to those who love Me and keep My Commandments
com6

1 comment: