Thursday 2 August 2012

August Illustration Challenge



Bonjour! 

I've been planning my come back for a while. By "come back", i mean for both blogging regularly and for university. Yes, after my year out (up and down with internships & opportunities hunting), it's time for me to go back and do my final year. Exciting yet worrying! 

I can't wait to put my hands on doing projects again. But at the same time, my working habits have changed completely. I believe it is a good sign and hopefully (well, not really!) I will try to get the dissertation out of the way before going back! (yeah, right... so not gonna happen!) but please, near-future-me, do try, do start! 

Back to the purpose of this blog, I want to make a good come-back, and I want to really go for it this time, so... here you go "The August Illustration Challenge"! I will draw / design an animal / creature for each day of August. I don't know why I ended up using the card format, let see what I can make out of this! 

To kick off, say hello to this little fella, C for Cobra! 

Keep calm and make sure you come back here everyday okay. 

love 

Simon

No comments:

Post a Comment