Sunday 24 October 2010

Sunflower seeds alphabet.

Ai Weiwei, Sunflower seeds at Tate Modern.
A surprise from Tate for the third time visited Ai's installation, I am myself be able to touch/sniff/throw/play and even put my feet onto those seeds and feel it.
Unlike the very first time, I was just walking around those barriers pissing off, people could only look at it from far, no physical experience at all!
So as you can see I did enjoy my time in Tate today playing with seeds. :)

















2 comments:

  1. Hello, random question from a random person ... how come they let people in today, do you know? I just checked on Tate website and there is no update on the situation. Thx

    Very cool project btw ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Question answered... http://bit.ly/aApgzd ... sorry for spamming your post!

    ReplyDelete