Thursday 22 April 2010

Hand Book 2

It's been a while since I updated my blog.
I've changed my blog for a bit if you notice. I want to make this one just for updating my Graphic Design works, maybe more likely to be a portfolio blog.
So I've moved some of my post that is not related to the purpose of this blog to another blog of mine, Ximong. Follow me if you want to know what is going on with my life, but I think for this one, I will use both languages : English and Vietnamese, my first language, of course :).

Recently, I've been busied with my book project 'Inhale & Exhale', still lots to do but since I had a small group tutorial this Monday, I learnt from other people's work and know what i'm gonna do. Everybody doing it on their very own ways. I'm glad I got a chance to see their books and yes, inhale in all the ideas. But 'easy said than done' I must said, sometime you have to much going on that you dont know where to start. I think I will start on what people said to me, 'annotation' !

And these are some of the pictures my friends took when we were doing graffiti at Waterloo Tunnel. The idea of doing graffiti came from the time where I first saw Banksy's film 'Exit Through The Gift Shop' in his pop-up cinema, which situated under hip intersection Waterloo Train station. Inside my head, there was like little voice kept saying 'You have to do something'. So yes, I did do something in the end !





Fun fact : the hand image is actually the same height as me :D Maybe slightly higher :P





Joannah and her triplet octopus ladies :D.




And this is my 'badly done' moving image piece in the last minute for Illustration class :(. Its a combination of my experiences from what I did during the Easter break. Including graffiti in the tunnel, drawing hands on the street and making alphabet out of the mess in my table :D.

1 comment:

  1. I, so much, like the hand photo. It looks creative buddy. By the way, invite me in Ximong 'cause I couldn't gain the public access to it.

    ReplyDelete